This week in 1950, John Bardeen, Walter Brattain, and William Shockley received US patents for circuits that would eventually be called the transistor.
People and friends can tell that why publishing this picture.
It’s a model frame of Digital Development of a City.
Uncountable billboard of the people and candidates of the political party. This political party representative person always trying to show down their face development, but fail to show and focus the development of the City Gazipur.
Everywhere so much dust, overflow drainage water, damage road everywhere into Gazipur city. But, the current political party AL of Bangladesh always shouted that they make a development nice city.
But, the current ruling party’s major leaders failure to buy some new garbage recycling system truck for bear city’s dust.
Dirty and Dust Carrier truck run on the road, but all of those carrier truck back side fully open that always flew more dirty things as well as fall many dust on the road, beside spreading most dirty smell, which is harmful for the people.
ﻭَﻗَﺮْﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﺑُﻴُﻮﺗِﻜُﻦَّ ﻭَﻻ ﺗَﺒَﺮَّﺟْﻦَ ﺗَﺒَﺮُّﺝَ ﺍﻟْﺠَﺎﻫِﻠِﻴَّﺔِ ﺍﻷﻭﻟَﻰ আর তোমরা নিজ ঘরে অবস্থান করো, প্রাচীন জাহেলী যুগের প্রদর্শনীর মতো নিজেদেরকে প্রদর্শন করে বেড়াও না (আল-আহ্যাব: ৩৩/৩৩)”
‘আমি ব্যবসাকে হালাল করেছি এবং সুদকে হারাম করেছি।’
To realize the bad sectors and damage alerting signal of Hard Disk or portable disk, encounter multiple issues with PCs and the storage devices such as slow read and write speeds, file errors and more. Not all of these issues are caused due to the OS or hardware limitations of the Notebooks, Laptops or PCs.
Some keys are to detect the immine
nt failure of your drives before they give out on you and data is lost.
- Frequent but irregular crashes, especially while booting up Windows®
- Frequent and cryptic error messages while performing typical activities like moving files.
- Folder and file names that have been scrambled and changed.
- Disappearing files and folders.
- Really long wait times to access folders and files
- Hard disk is silent for a long period after you request data by opening a file or folder
- Garbled output from open files or printing
- Hard drive grinds away constantly because of noisy bearings
- If your drive is making regular clicking or grinding sounds, chances are you have a mechanical failure within the drive
So, on this above circumstances, turn off your computer, laptop as soon as possible as continued use may damage the platters (data storage area) and make your data unrecoverable.
The longer the drive is powered on, the more damage you may be doing to your data.
Optical Fibre annihilated the cost of communicating over global distances, and so enabled the World Wide Web.
Mr. Charles Kuen Kao, a Nobel Prize winner dubbed the “father of fiber optics”
Professor Kao pioneered in the development and use of fiber optics technology, bringing revolutionary changes to modern telecommunication technology. Kao published the theory of how total internal reflection can be used to guide light nearly losslessly in 1966.
Kao was awarded the Nobel Prize in physics in 2009 for his pioneering work in fiber optics. Before he passed away, Kao battled Alzheimer’s disease for years.
Charles Kuen Kao was the visionary who pioneered the use of a single mode dielectric (glass) optical fibre waveguide for long distance communications. This was at a time when the losses of the best available glasses made the idea seem impossible to almost everyone else.
“ for groundbreaking achievements concerning the transmission of light in fibers for optical communication ”
…a glass core about three or four microns in diameter, clad with a coaxial layer of another glass having a refractive index smaller than that of the core by about one per cent…
It should be noted that when these methods are perfected, it will be possible to transmit very large quantities of information (telephone, television, data, etc.) between say, the Americas and Europe, along a single undersea cable.
Kao was born in Jinshan county, East China’s Jiangsu province (today’s Jinshan district of Shanghai) in 1933. He studied at the University of London where he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree and his PhD in electrical engineering.
Charles Kao, a Nobel Prize winner dubbed the “father of fiber optics”, died at 84 on Sunday, according to Hong Kong media.
Password Manager Apps ease your life but not all of them are highly reliable.
With a Password Manager, user can easily manage your entire password affair without even remembering them every now and then. There are countless password managers out in the web world, which ease to your life but not all of them are highly reliable.
Dashline is a free to use password manager that combines extension and interface to create a fluid user experience. The only downside of using Dashline probably is you need to manually sync the devices.
LastPass is a legend in the arena of password management. From laptops to smartwatches, LastPass allows passwords to be saved and accessed from any device.
Allaah always for all….
The mind is blowing…..
A runner, dreamer sometimes lost the way, but never lost the Hope..
Because, Hopes make you alive, though many problems and upset in mind.
Exactly, I’m staying alive in this ‘Hope’ and base on this Hope.
Cat5 vs Cat5e vs Cat6
The primary differences between the various types of computer and telephone (CAT) cabling available, specifically the difference between CAT5, CATe and CAT6. In a nutshell, the primary differences boil down to differences in the way each conveyance media handles network support, crosstalk, and bandwidth.
Cat5 vs Cat5e
- Network Support – CAT 5 cable will support 10BASE-T and 100BASE-T network standards, that is it supports networks running at 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps. CAT 5e is an enhanced version of Cat5 that adds specifications for crosstalk (see below). Cat5e cable is completely backwards compatible with Cat5, and can be used in any application in which you would normally use Cat5 cable. However, the added specifications of Cat5e enable it to support Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), or networks running at 1000 Mbps.
- Crosstalk – Crosstalk is the “bleeding” of signals between one cable into another, due to a process called induction. This effect can result in slow network transfer speeds, and can even completely block the transfer of signals over the cable. Cat5e cable has been improved over Cat5 cable in this respect, and crosstalk has been greatly reduced.
- Bandwidth – The bandwidth of a given conveyance media is essentially it’s information carrying capacity. The greater the bandwidth of a system, the faster it is able to push data across a network. Cat5 is rated at 100Mhz while Cat5e is rated at 350Mhz. This coupled with other more stringent specifications makes Cat5e ideally suited for networks which plan to operate at Gigabit Ethernet speeds.
- Bottom Line: If you plan on to implement Gigabit Ethernet, go with Cat5e. Also, the small increase in price of Cat5e over Cat5 is more than made up for by “future proofing” your network’s cabling infrastructure.