GRAPHICS PIPELINING and GRAPHICS RENDERING
Today’s every computer has a powerful 3D graphics pipeline. Graphics Pipeline is a special software or hardware system that efficiently draws 3D primitives in perspective. Usually these systems are optimized processing, 3D triangles with shared verticles. The basic operation in the pipeline map the 3D vertex locations to 2D screen positions and shade the triangles that both look realistic and appear in proper. Therefore, the graphics pipeline contains much more machinery tools for efficiently processing and composing.Structure of Graphics Pipeline
- Frame Buffer : display.
- Geometry processing : Transformation and lighting
- Rasterization : Hidden Surface and simple shading.
- Texturing : Perspective correct texture lookup.
- Antalising : Multisampling
- Shading: Multiple textures and textures, combines.
Computer Graphics Rendering Computer Graphics Pipeline is the process to generate two-dimensional images from given virtual cameras and 3D objects. The pipeline stages implement various core graphics rendering algorithms. From the computer graphics pipeline, we will achieve these ideas –
- Understand the various graphics algorithms
- Program low-level graphics program
- Necessary for programming GPU
- Help to analyze the performance.
The graphics rendering pipeline is the process of creating a 2D image from of a 3D model (scene) is called “rendering”. All of these steps are Graphics Rendering Pipeline. All animation or motion in 3D, in 2D has fractional value. All graphical function happen at the scan conversion algorithm. In scan conversion, stage all algorithms will run and work with different objects, mining all color, reflect color. Scan-line algorithm have a variety of applications in computer graphics system and it’s related fields.