Followership Self –Authorship Self – Management and Self-Leadership
This paper introduces Followership, Self-Authorship, Self-Management and Self-Leadership, which are important for the organization, team or group and social community. As a starting place, the leader is usually seen as the major actor of leadership. Leadership is easier to focus on one individual as the centre of action, influence and power than many in making attributes.
In the follower part, I am trying to give informative information about Followers also have the potential for making significant contributions to be responsive also as followers. Definitely, at every level in organizations, leaders are called upon to be responsive also as followers.
In this project, I provided examples of how to assess self- authorship, how to use the theory in research to understand how students make self-authored decisions. In addition, I gave a distinction between the leadership and followership. I am trying to discuss through the example.
Role of Follower Attributions About Leaders
Relationship | Followership and Leadership
Leader Qualities by Stages
Legality as A Basis Of Authority
Social Self, Social Perceptiveness and Self-Monitoring
1. Leadership, Followership, Self and Others; by Edwin P. Hollander (City University of New
2. Creating Crossroads for Self-Authorship: Investigating the Provocative Moment
Jane Elizabeth Pizzolato
3. Baxter Magolda, M. B. (1999). Creating contexts for learning and self-authorship:
Constructive-developmental pedagogy. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt University Press.
4. Engaged Learning: Enabling Self-Authorship and Effective Practice David C. Hodge,
Marcia B. Baxter Magolda, and Carolyn A. Haynes
5. The Journey of Self-Authorship: Why Is It Necessary? By Peggy S. Meszaros.
6. Hays, J., and c. Kim. (2012). Transforming Leadership for the 21st Century
Interested Reader Will Get Linked Page Here ::